CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Fish

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Port Dickson 2days 1 Night Trip~

Actually leh..our plan are not going to PD geh...
Neh...one of my fren lo..
Saw a news said got a bus from cameron got acccident,
28persons died...><
then one of my fren said maybe he dunwan join..
another fren said he also worry that...
I tell them: aiyo...everyday also got accident la...
abuden u never go out?, then my fren diam diam edi...
haiz..nvm lur...we are fren ma..
then change plan lorh..=)
Go PD!!
24/12/2010 only go there find hotel..X_X
After that so lucky!! still got hotel~
5stars hotel-Avillion
RM710 per night (is only for 2 adult)
And free break1st, the break1st is BUFFET!! 
but we curi curi...5 ppl go in..xD
the room very nice leh..build on the sea leh..=D
OK let me show u my ROOM!!

Wahahaha Get shock?? xD
actually this is not my room la..this is spa room =)

This lah. my room No.707



This is ours phone, wallet and my MP3!!..=D

After BBQ me and my fren go play SAND (still like a Kid) xD
we dig the sand, we found some sand with glow ligh, with blue colour..
but it juz ligh up for 1-5 sec only..><

For More Photo Click This xD